We are delighted to announce our latest addition to The Covers Collection, J.K. Potter’s incredible art from the limited edition of Skeleton Crew by Stephen King. Although the artwork did not appear on the cover of the limited edition, it has become so iconic, and indelibly associated with it, that we felt it deserved a place in the series.
In 1985, Scream Press issued a limited edition of King’s second short story collection, Skeleton Crew, featuring color and black and white illustrations by J.K. Potter. Only 52 lettered and 1,000 numbered copies were produced, making it a sought after treasure among Stephen King collectors. Potter’s depiction of the grim skeleton in a hard hat featured in glorious color became an instant fan favorite.
These prints are hand-signed by Potter, who has also created a Remarque on the first 20 large prints — five of which are available for purchase at the time of the release, so act fast on those.
Exclusively available through Suntup Editions for your private collection, and limited to just 50 copies per size, worldwide.
- Museum Quality Giclée prints.
- Signed and authorized by the original cover artist.
- Limited to only 50 copies of each size worldwide, plus 3 Artist Proofs and 3 Publisher Proofs for private distribution.
- Shipped with a Certificate of Limitation and Authenticity from the publisher.
- Printed on 300 GSM, 100% cotton paper that is Acid-Free, Lignin-Free, Chlorine-Free and with No Optical Brighteners.
- Prints are embossed with the publisher’s mark.
Release Date: May 1, 2019
Available for Pre-Order: April 15, 2019
Large Size: 17″ x 24″
Small Size: 11″ x 17″
Or, Get 20% OFF ALL PRINTS! Become a subscriber to THE COVERS COLLECTION and receive a NEW print EVERY month featuring the iconic cover art from Stephen King’s novels.
Illustrations © 1985-2019 by J.K. Potter.