This month, we are delighted to announce our third and final print from British artist, Steve Crisp. Previously, we published Crisp’s first U.K. edition covers of Skeleton Crew and Needful Things. Now, we present the beautiful artwork which graced the first U.K. edition of Insomnia.
Published in 1994, Insomnia is Stephen King’s 34th book. This horror/fantasy novel follows retired widower Ralph Roberts whose increasing insomnia allows him to perceive auras and other hidden things, leading him to join a conflict between the forces of the Purpose and the Random. Unlike the first U.S. edition which featured only the stark red and white letters of the title and author on its cover, Constant Readers in the U.K. were treated to Steve Crisp’s fantastic artwork depicting an elderly face hidden within the wrinkles of a lone pillow upon the bed. Now this art can be enjoyed for the first time without cover text as a beautiful giclée print.
All prints are hand-signed by Steve Crisp. Exclusively available through Suntup Editions for your private collection, and limited to just 50 signed copies per size, worldwide.
- Museum Quality Giclée prints.
- Signed and authorized by the original cover artist.
- Limited to only 50 copies of each size worldwide, plus 3 Artist Proofs and 3 Publisher Proofs for private distribution.
- Shipped with a Certificate of Limitation and Authenticity from the publisher.
- Printed on 300 GSM, 100% cotton paper that is Acid-Free, Lignin-Free, Chlorine-Free and with No Optical Brighteners.
- Prints are embossed with the publisher’s mark.
Release Date: April 1, 2021
Available for Pre-Order: March 15, 2021
Large Size: 18″ x 24″
Small Size: 12″ x 17″
Illustrations © 1994-2021 by Steve Crisp.