We love this print! This beautiful painting graced the cover of the signed limited edition of Christine, published by Donald M. Grant in 1983! This wrap-around cover art has been a fan favorite for decades, and we have reproduced this gorgeous piece, from the original, and it looks amazing! It has been fully restored, touched up, and color corrected to be a faithful reproduction of the original.
These prints are hand-signed by artist, Stephen Gervais, and the first 20 include an original Remarque, which are already pre-sold to print subscribers.
Exclusively available through Suntup Editions for your private collection, and limited to just 50 signed copies per size, worldwide.
- Museum Quality Giclée prints.
- Signed and authorized by the original cover artist.
- Limited to only 50 copies of each size worldwide, plus 5 Artist Proofs and 5 Publisher Proofs for private distribution.
- Shipped with a Certificate of Limitation and Authenticity from the publisher.
- Printed on 300 GSM, 100% cotton paper that is Acid-Free, Lignin-Free, Chlorine-Free and with No Optical Brighteners.
- Prints are embossed with the publisher’s mark.
Release Date: October 1, 2017
Available for Pre-Order: September 15, 2017
Large Size: 24″ x 18″
Small Size: 16.25″ x 12.5″
Also Available: A beautiful, glossy poster is available independently of The Covers Collection series of signed limited edition fine art prints. This poster measures 20″ x 14″ and is not signed or numbered. You can think of these as a “Gift Edition” version of the limited edition fine art print series.
© 1983-2017 Stephen Gervais