We are pleased to present The Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass as our latest addition to The Covers Collection. This cover art from Steve Stone is the fourth and final print from the artist’s work on the 2003 Viking re-release of The Dark Tower series.
Wizard and Glass is Stephen King’s fourth novel in The Dark Tower series, originally published by Donald M. Grant in 1997. Viking released a new edition of the book in 2003 featuring this stunning cover art by Steve Stone, depicting Rhea of the Cöos’ mystical malevolent orb in the foreground with the tower beyond it. Now this gorgeous artwork can be enjoyed for the first time without cover text, as a beautifully printed giclée print.
All prints are hand-signed by Steve Stone. Exclusively available through Suntup Editions for your private collection, and limited to just 50 signed copies per size, worldwide.
- Museum Quality Giclée prints.
- Signed and authorized by the original cover artist.
- Limited to only 50 copies of each size worldwide, plus 3 Artist Proofs and 3 Publisher Proofs for private distribution.
- Shipped with a Certificate of Limitation and Authenticity from the publisher.
- Printed on 300 GSM, 100% cotton paper that is Acid-Free, Lignin-Free, Chlorine-Free and with No Optical Brighteners.
- Prints are embossed with the publisher’s mark.
Release Date: August 1, 2020
Available for Pre-Order: July 15, 2020
Large Size: 16.5″ x 24″
Small Size: 11″ x 17″
Illustrations © 2003-2020 by Steve Stone.