We are so excited to announce The Regulators by artist Chris Moore as our latest addition to The Covers Collection.
This beautifully detailed artwork graced the cover of the 1st U.K. edition of The Regulators by Richard Bachman, the “evil twin” pseudonym of Stephen King. Originally published in 1996 at the same time as its “mirror” novel, Desperation, the two stories portray parallel universes with the same cast of characters set in different circumstances.
After the original of this piece was sent to the publisher, it was never returned to artist Chris Moore and has been considered lost for many years. Since we had no original art to scan for this one, Chris suggested that he repaint the entire piece from scratch. And what an incredible job he did at that! Now, you can enjoy The Regulators cover art presented here for the first time without text as a fine art giclée print.
Exclusively available through Suntup Editions for your private collection, and limited to just 50 signed copies per size, worldwide.
- Museum Quality Giclée prints.
- Signed and authorized by the original cover artist.
- Limited to only 50 copies of each size worldwide, plus 3 Artist and 3 Publisher copies.
- Shipped with a Certificate of Limitation and Authenticity from the publisher.
- Printed on 300 GSM, 100% cotton paper that is Acid-Free, Lignin-Free, Chlorine-Free and with No Optical Brighteners.
- Prints are embossed with the publisher’s mark.
Release Date: November 1, 2018
Available for Pre-Order: October 15, 2018
Large Size: 18″ x 24″
Small Size: 11″ x 17″
Or, Get 20% OFF ALL PRINTS! Become a subscriber to THE COVERS COLLECTION and receive a NEW print EVERY month featuring the iconic cover art from Stephen King’s novels.
Illustrations © 1996-2018 by Chris Moore