In July this year we released our first print from artist Gerry Grace, the UK cover of Stephen King’s IT. Now we are pleased to offer another print from Gerry, the cover from the UK 1st edition paperback of The Long Walk by Stephen King, writing as Richard Bachman.
The Long Walk was King’s second book released under the Bachman pseudonym. Originally released in 1979, artist Gerry Grace, along with the rest of the world, was unaware at the time that Bachman was in fact Stephen King, or that he would later go on to create the cover art for the U.K. 1st edition of Stephen King’s IT.
This beautiful cover art is now presented here for the first time as a beautiful Giclée print of the full cover art, without text, so you can experience this piece like never before.
- Museum Quality Giclée prints.
- Signed and authorized by the original cover artist.
- Limited to only 50 copies of each size worldwide, plus 5 Artist Proofs and 5 Publisher Proofs for private distribution.
- Shipped with a Certificate of Limitation and Authenticity from the publisher.
- Printed on 300 GSM, 100% cotton paper that is Acid-Free, Lignin-Free, Chlorine-Free and with No Optical Brighteners.
- Prints are embossed with the publisher’s mark.
Release Date: September 1, 2018
Available for Pre-Order: August 15, 2018
Large Size: 18″ x 24″
Small Size: 11″ x 17″
Or, Get 20% OFF ALL PRINTS! Become a subscriber to THE COVERS COLLECTION and receive a NEW print EVERY month featuring the iconic cover art from Stephen King’s novels.
Illustrations © 1980-2018 by Gerry Grace.