In November 2017, we released the cover art print for Firestarter. Now we are pleased to release another glorious piece of art from Steven Stroud: Cujo, cover art from the 1981 first edition novel by Stephen King.
King once described Cujo as being “like a brick heaved through a window,” and one could easily say the same of Stroud’s snarling depiction here of the titular character. Collectors of Stephen King books will tell you that the mark of a well-preserved first edition of Cujo is how clearly you can see old Cuje as he emerges from the fog. Now, you can see the art as it was originally created, presented here for the first time without text, as a fine art giclée print.
These prints are hand-signed by Steven Stroud, and the first 20 include an original Remarque, two of which are available for purchase at the time of release, so act fast on those.
Exclusively available through Suntup Editions for your private collection, and limited to just 50 signed copies per size, worldwide.
- Museum Quality Giclée prints.
- Signed and authorized by the original cover artist.
- Limited to only 50 copies of each size worldwide, plus 5 Artist Proofs and 5 Publisher Proofs for private distribution.
- Shipped with a Certificate of Limitation and Authenticity from the publisher.
- Printed on 300 GSM, 100% cotton paper that is Acid-Free, Lignin-Free, Chlorine-Free and with No Optical Brighteners.
- Prints are embossed with the publisher’s mark.
Release Date: June 1, 2018
Available for Pre-Order: May 15, 2018
Large Size: 18″ x 24″
Small Size: 11″ x 17″
Or, Get 20% OFF ALL PRINTS! Become a subscriber to THE COVERS COLLECTION and receive a NEW print EVERY month featuring the iconic cover art from Stephen King’s novels.
Illustrations © 1980-2018 by Steven Stroud