Suntup Editions is pleased to announce the release of The Covers Collection. A limited edition series of fine art prints featuring the cover artwork from Stephen King’s most beloved novels, signed by the original artist.
Experience your favorite Stephen King classics like never before. Suntup Editions has been working with the artists of Stephen King’s 1st trade edition hardcovers, and select limited edition covers to showcase the art in a way previously unimagined.
Bold, vibrant, up close, and printed on our highest quality paper, experience the full impact of the art. When publishers are presented with the artwork, they often alter the size or crop to fit the printing parameters. Now, you are able to appreciate the artwork in a way never before seen, without the cover text, and signed by the original artist.
These collector grade cover art prints are exclusively available through Suntup Editions and are limited to only 50 copies of each size worldwide. Printed on our finest quality paper, in the highest detail imaginable, you can appreciate every brush stroke and pencil line of the original artwork from your favorite classics.
- Museum Quality Giclée prints.
- Signed and authorized by the original cover artist.
- Limited to only 50 copies for sale of each size worldwide.
- Some prints includes an original remarque on the first 20 prints.
- Shipped with a Certificate of Limitation and Authenticity from the publisher.
- Printed on 300 GSM, 100% cotton fiber paper that is Acid-Free, Lignin-Free, Chlorine-Free and with No Optical Brighteners.
- Prints are embossed with our publisher’s mark.
- Two size options to choose from
- Prints are released at the rate of one every month.
- Optional archival Art Folio Box
- Professionally packaged and mailed safely.
- All prints are expertly printed in-house, so we have full control over printing and quality.
Collectible Archival Art Folio
We realize many of you will not have the wall space to display all of the beautiful prints in this series. Don’t let that stop you from collecting them. We have made available a custom, foil stamped archival Art Folio Box, designed to fit both print sizes. Protect your prints from dust, dirt and other pollutants. These folio boxes shield and protect the prints and are constructed of archival quality board lined with acid-free paper, with the exterior covered in a beautiful buckram cloth. Safely store, view and appreciate your prints in this archival art folio box.
“I was knocked out when I saw these prints.
I have never seen Pet Sematary reproduced to look this wonderful.” — Linda Fennimore, Illustrator for Pet Sematary
The Covers Collection Subscription Club
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own all the prints, with matching numbers by subscribing to the series. As a Covers Collection Subscriber, you will receive a 20% discount on all prints purchased, and you are guaranteed a matching number on all releases. (See below for details.)
Here’s How It Works:
When you sign up for a subscription to The Covers Collection, you will receive the first print in the series, which is Misery, and then you will continue to be shipped the next print in the series each month thereafter. You can see the order of the print releases here.
You may also choose to purchase individual prints to “catch up” to the latest release. You can view all of the available individual prints here.
As a subscriber, you may also purchase the optional archival Art Folio Box at a 15% discount off the retail price.
Subscriptions are Limited
There are a limited number of subscriptions available, and once it is sold out, it will not be offered again.
“I think these prints are spectacular. I have not seen better. They’re really perfection and have held to the colors well. If I put the print right next to my original of Misery, it’s spot on.” — Bob Giusti, Illustrator for Misery
Benefits of a Subscription:
- 20% discount on all current and future prints
- 15% discount on optional archival Art Folio Box
- Never miss a print
Terms & Conditions:
- Up-front subscription cost is non-refundable
- You are not locked into anything. Cancel your subscription at any time without penalty.
- For subscriptions, all prints will be automatically shipped to you and billed to your credit card. This will continue until you cancel, or the program ends.
- Limit one remarque print per customer per print.
“These prints are as good as I’ve ever seen. They are beautiful. The paper looks like the most expensive quality paper, it’s very thick, and I love the watercolor texture of the paper itself.” — Dave Christensen, Illustrator for The Shining
Pet Sematary illustration © 1983-2017 by Linda Fennimore
Misery illustration © 1987-2017 by Robert Giusti