We are delighted to announce The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three as our latest addition to The Covers Collection. This beautiful cover art from Steve Stone is the second in a series of four prints from the artist’s work on the 2003 Viking re-release of The Dark Tower series.
The Drawing of the Three was first published in hardback by Donald M. Grant in 1987, the second in Stephen King’s series of books that would become known as The Dark Tower. In 2003, Viking released a new edition of the book featuring this gorgeous cover art by Steve Stone. Now this stunning depiction of the doors “to other worlds than these” can be enjoyed for the first time without cover text, as a beautifully printed giclée print.
All prints are hand-signed by Steve Stone. Exclusively available through Suntup Editions for your private collection, and limited to just 50 signed copies per size, worldwide.
- Museum Quality Giclée prints.
- Signed and authorized by the original cover artist.
- Limited to only 50 copies of each size worldwide, plus 3 Artist Proofs and 3 Publisher Proofs for private distribution.
- Shipped with a Certificate of Limitation and Authenticity from the publisher.
- Printed on 300 GSM, 100% cotton paper that is Acid-Free, Lignin-Free, Chlorine-Free and with No Optical Brighteners.
- Prints are embossed with the publisher’s mark.
Release Date: February 1, 2020
Available for Pre-Order: January 15, 2020
Large Size: 16.5″ x 24″
Small Size: 11″ x 17″
Illustrations © 2003-2020 by Steve Stone.